One of the major frustrations that homeowners in Greensboro, NC can face is when their air conditioning unit stops working. In some cases, when a unit breaks down the issue can be remedied with simple repairs, but in many cases the unit needs to be replaced, and a new one must be installed to keep providing your rooms with cool, comfortable air. At The Plumbing & Air Service Co., our team of dedicated cooling specialists is always available to help you with air conditioning installation service.
See what our past customers are saying about our speedy, efficient service and commitment to quality by visiting our reviews page.
Is It Time to Replace Your Air Conditioner?
Some things to watch out for are:
- Your unit needs regular repairs. If you’re finding yourself calling for repairs on a frequent basis, then it’s likely a more cost-effective long-term solution to simply replace the unit with a newer, more efficient model.
- Low temperature control. If you’re finding that your unit takes a long time to reach that temperature, or never gets there at all, give us a call.
- Your unit is old. If your AC unit is more than 10 years old, then it’s time to start seriously thinking about a new one. Air conditioners don’t last much longer than a decade, so it’s prudent to start looking at replacement alternatives sooner than later.
We’re dedicated to providing the highest level of service at low prices, take a look at our coupons page to save!
A Few Reasons to Give Us a Call
- We’re committed to your satisfaction: Our team offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job that they do, so you know you’ll get quality solutions every time.
- No hidden costs or fees: Our technicians will always provide you with fair, honest up-front pricing so you know what to expect when you work with us.
- We’re always available: Don’t worry about calling during regular business hours - a customer sales representative is always here to answer your call.
- We’re easy to spot: Our employees wear uniforms and arrive in company vehicles so you can easily recognize who we are.
- No extra charges after hours: Many companies charge extra if you call after regular business hours, but not us! Expect the same fair prices and cost-effective trip fee no matter what time you call.
- We serve your community: The Plumbing & Air Service Co. offers our expert AC installation services to customers in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Kernersville, High Point and the surrounding areas.