Garbage disposal units are common in many homes in Greensboro, NC and do wonders for helping large food particles and pieces be washed away quickly and with little effort on your part. However, when these units break down and stop working, they can lead to extremely unpleasant smells and other issues with your plumbing, which is why the plumbing technicians at The Plumbing & Air Service Co. are here to help.
We’re proud of the workmanship and dedication to customer satisfaction we offer our customers, just take a look at our reviews page.
What’s Wrong With Your Garbage Disposal Unit?
The most common issues that affect garbage disposals are drain clogs and damaged blades, but in some cases circuit breakers and electrical issues can also be the source of the problem. The best and safest way to determine the source of your issue is to call for garbage disposal repair, installation, and replacement from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. today.
Let Us Help
There’s a reason why so many residents in Greensboro and the surrounding areas have chosen to work with us since 1997, and it goes beyond a simple dedication to customer service. Every team member at The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is proud of the variety of ways in which we go above and beyond for every customer. Just take a look at some of the benefits you can enjoy when you choose to work with us:
- We treat your home as though it were our own: Our technicians respect your home and take care not to leave a mess, ding your walls, or damage your appliances.
- Clear, fair pricing: We quote on our service before we begin working and never add on additional costs or fees once it has been provided.
- A commitment to you: We want all of our customers to know that our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, every time.
- Family owned and operated: We’re a locally owned family business, which means we have a strong, ongoing focus on maintaining the highest quality service.
- Trained technicians to serve you: Our team is regularly updated and trained on developments in their industry so they can provide you with an even better experience.
- 24/7 support: There’s always someone here to answer the phone, so if you need to reach us at 2 am you can give us a call.
Quality service is a phone call away, and savings are just a click away: visit our coupons page to save.