Do you find that your home is always too humid? If so, you may have too much moisture in your home, which can lead to issues such as mold, mildew, and general discomfort. At The Plumbing & Air Service Co., our air quality specialists are prepared to visit your home and help you install or maintain a dehumidifier and help you feel comfortable.
See what our satisfied customers have to say about our work and services by visiting our reviews page, then give us a call for expert dehumidifier repair and installation services.
How Does Too Much Humidity Affect You?
Humid air can have a variety of negative effects on you and your home, including:
- Encouraging mold and mildew. Moist environments are the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew, and if your home is too humid, you may begin to notice mold growing in parts of your home. Not only can mold damage your home, but it can also lead to serious illnesses and health issues.
- Attracting unwanted pests. Whether it’s insects turning up in your bathroom, termites hiding inside your walls, or rats and rodents taking up residence in your roof, humid air can attract a variety of unwelcome guests.
- Your AC unit works less efficiently. When your cooling system has to work harder to combat the humid air in your home, it can drive up energy costs and put additional, unnecessary strain on your system.
Be sure to take advantage of our special offers and discounts by visiting our coupons page.
Benefits of Choosing Us
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Don’t worry about poor quality workmanship and shoddy solutions that don’t work. Every job we do is guaranteed to satisfy.
- Local business you can trust: The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is a locally-owned and operated business, which means we have the hands-on knowledge to know what works for the homes and businesses in your community.
- Serving the entire Triad area: Do you live in High Point, Clemmons, or Jamestown? Do you live in any of the other great neighborhoods surrounding Greensboro, NC? Then we’re here to serve you.
- No hassle quotes every time: Our technicians always provide our customers with accurate and up-front pricing, so you don’t have to worry about surprises or hidden costs.
- We’re ready to help 24/7: No matter what time you call, you can depend on our team to be prepared to assist you with whatever issue you may be experiencing.
- Well-trained experts: We provide ongoing training to our employees because we believe that staying up-to-date with the latest in tools and technology helps us serve you better.