When a plumbing, heating or cooling emergency rears its ugly head, the last thing you should have to worry about is who to call to provide you with speedy, professional solutions at affordable prices. If you find yourself facing down a slab leak, broken heating system or other plumbing, heating and AC emergencies give the experts at The Plumbing & Air Service Co. a call for immediate service, day or night.
Our team is dedicated to providing you with plumbing, heating and cooling solutions when you need them the most, just visit our reviews page to see what our satisfied customers are saying about the quality of our work.
Are You Dealing With a Burst Pipe Emergency?
One of the most common types of plumbing emergencies that our specialists help our customers solve in Greensboro, NC is burst pipes. The reason this kind of large-scale leak is classified as an emergency is that gushing water can spread quickly, causing damage to your home’s floors, walls, ceiling, appliances, electronics, and much more. As a result, it’s critical to solve these emergency situations as quickly as possible.
What causes burst pipe emergencies? Take a look:
- Clogs which have been left too long and caused pressure to build within the pipes
- Old, worn-out piping
- Damage due to renovations, remodeling or landscaping
- Extreme weather conditions such as heavy rainfall or strong winds
Discover our selection of specials and discounts when you visit our coupons page.
We’ll Be There in an Emergency
- 24/7 service: A customer service representative is ready to take your call no matter what time of day or night you need us, so call (336) 884-7056.
- Get honest and consistent pricing: Don’t worry about unexpected costs and fees when you work with us - we’ll give you a quote and will stick to it.
- Expect the best: All our installation, repair and maintenance work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so you can breathe easier knowing that we offer quality solutions.
- We’re easy to identify: Every technician arrives at the job site in a uniform and company vehicle, so you know who’s at your doorstep.
- No extra charges for weekend visits: If you can’t manage a weekday visit, that’s fine; we’re happy to come out and only charge you the same trip fee we would for a Monday - Friday visit.
- Trained experts who are ready to help: Our team members are regularly trained and updated on the latest developments in tools and techniques in their industry.