The plumbing professionals at The Plumbing & Air Service Co. are available to provide a wide selection of expert services. These include gas line repair and leak detection services to keep your gas line intact and safely supply your home or business in Greensboro, NC with gas to heat your home and power your appliances.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction shows in every service we do, just take a look at the glowing comments on our reviews page to learn more.
Why Do You Have a Gas Line?
Many residences use gas lines to deliver natural gas or propane to power their appliances and heat their homes. Many appliances such as stoves, furnaces, and water heaters use gas to operate and function properly, and if your gas line becomes damaged or ruptured you must evacuate the area immediately because gas is extremely flammable when not safely contained.
Do You Have a Gas Line Leak?
If your line has been compromised, or if you suspect that it has become damaged, keep an eye out for these warning signs:
- You smell rotten eggs. The unpleasant smell is added to natural gas, which is normally odorless, to make it easy to identify.
- You hear hissing noises. As the gas escapes the hose it may hiss, providing an auditory clue that something is wrong.
- Your vegetation is dying. If your grass or gardens are dying for no apparent reason, it may be that you have a gas leak in that location.
Our discounts and specials are waiting for you to claim them, so make sure to visit our coupons page and take advantage before you call.
Give Us a Call
- We offer quality solutions: All our work is backed by our trusted 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you know you will always get the best.
- Get trusted family service: The Plumbing & Air Service Co. was founded as a family-owned business in 1997 and continues to uphold the same focus on customer service and satisfaction that we were founded on.
- Trust that it’s us: Don’t worry about letting an unidentified stranger into your home; all of our specialists wear uniforms and drive company vehicles to every job site.
- Trained technicians: We make sure that our employees are regularly trained and refreshed in the latest upgrades in technology and technique in their industry.
- No hassle pricing: We provide fair up-front quotes for service that won’t change, so you don’t have to stress over unexpected additional costs.
- Your Triad Area team: We proudly offer our services to all the homes and businesses in the Triad Area, including Greensboro, Burlington, Clemmons and more.