The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is a full service HVAC and Plumbing contractor with complete residential and commercial service and installation departments, including duct cleaning and whole house diagnostics and testing ability. We offer accessories which feature energy savings, comfort and safety.
- What do you charge for services?
We charge a cost-efficient fee for coming out and quote each job in writing before the work begins. No need to watch the clock or check for parts. All of our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If I call in for service on Saturday will it cost me more?
We understand how hard it is to get time off of your busy day to sit around guessing when the technician is going to show up, so we work closely with you to determine YOUR time that works best for you. We work for you!
- Are your prices different after normal hours?
We charge our normal rates for services in addition to a cost-efficient trip fee.
- Is The Plumbing & Air Service Co. a franchise or is it family owned?
The Plumbing & Air Service Co. has always been a local, family owned business since 1997. Our allegiance is to the CUSTOMERS rather than to an absentee, out of state owner.
- How long has The Plumbing & Air Service Co. been is business?
The Plumbing & Air Service Co. has been in business over 15 years. The company was founded by Matt Hord in 1997 and has steadily grown to be one of the most respected heating, air conditioning and plumbing contractors in the Triad.
- What areas does The Plumbing & Air Service Co. serve?
The ENTIRE TRIAD AREA – Winston Salem, Greensboro, Kernersville, High Point and surrounding areas
- Does The Plumbing & Air Service Co. stand behind their work?
The Plumbing & Air Service Co. offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every installation and service repair.
- Does The Plumbing & Air Service Co. offer service agreements?
The Plumbing & Air Service Co. offers a full line of service and maintenance agreements enjoyed by thousands of Triad area families. Preventive maintenance agreements offer you 'peace of mind' and can prolong the life of your equipment.
- Is The Plumbing & Air Service Co. bonded and insured?
The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is fully bonded, insured and covered by workers’ compensation insurance.