When a burst pipe emergency strikes, don’t waste valuable time trying to find the right plumbers to fix the issue. Instead, call (336) 884-7056 and get high-quality, affordable and immediate service from the technicians at The Plumbing & Air Service Co. We offer 24-hour emergency service, so you can always count on us for solutions in Greensboro, NC.
Discover the kind of service that keeps our customers coming back by visiting our reviews page.
Can You Keep Your Pipes from Bursting?
One of the easiest ways to prevent burst pipes is to deal with clogs and leaks in a timely manner. Too often, people put off professional drain cleaning to clear up recurring clogs, or neglect to have a leaky pipe repaired because it doesn’t seem like a pressing issue at the time.
However, timely repairs and ongoing maintenance and tune-ups can go a long way towards helping ensure that you never come home to a giant puddle on your floor, or wake up in the middle of the night to a gushing pipe. At The Plumbing & Air Service Co., we are always available to provide you with both preventative maintenance and service for your plumbing system. We’re also ready to respond quickly in the event of an emergency to help you solve it as soon as possible.
Before you call, take a moment to visit our coupons page and see the selection of savings available to you.
Give Us a Call
- Family owned business: By staying a locally owned and operated business we can continue to focus on what matters: your experience.
- We’re committed to your experience: Depend on our workmanship and dedication to quality because all our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Speedy service in your community: We offer our services to the entire Triad area, including Greensboro, High Point, Clemmons, and more.
- We keep our staff trained: We believe that providing opportunities for our specialists to stay on top of the latest tools and techniques helps them provide you with better service.
- We’re easy to identify: Many people feel uncomfortable allowing strangers in plainclothes to enter their homes or businesses, which is why we arrive in a uniform and company vehicle.
- We’re on the job 24/7: Call us anytime, day or night, and reach a customer service representative who will dispatch a technician to your location.