Sewer Line Repair Services
Your sewer line is one of the most important aspects of the plumbing system in your Greensboro, NC home or business because it’s what transports the sewage and waste from your pipes to the municipal system. As a result, when there is an issue with your sewer line, such as a leak, the sewage will begin to back up and cause unpleasant messes. So, when you need your sewer line repaired, call the plumbing professionals at The Plumbing & Air Service Co.
Get speedy Greensboro sewer line cleaning, repair, or installations when you call (336) 502-8540. Proudly serving Kernersville, High Point, Winston-Salem, and beyond!
What Leads to Sewer Line Problems?
Issues with your sewer line can be caused by a variety of factors, including these common culprits.
- Extreme Weather Conditions. Strong winds and torrential rain can cause soil to shift, leading to pipes moving and potentially being ruptured or twisted so that they begin to leak.
- Tree Roots Inside the Pipes. Tree roots are regular culprits when it comes to issues with pipes and sewer lines, as they can break open and clog up pipes during their search for water sources.
- Old Pipes. If your sewer line is old and worn-out, issues may simply be caused by the old pipes starting to leak and wear away due to decades of use.
- Damage Caused by the Homeowner. Too often, our Greensboro sewer line repair technicians get called out because a homeowner ruptured a pipe by accident while performing landscaping or renovations.
It's best to bring in a professional as they will be able to identify the specific cause of the problem and necessary repair to get your sewer line functioning properly again.
How Do You Know If Your Sewer Line Is Clogged?
If your sewer line has become clogged you may begin to notice your water pressure dropping, sewage backing up into your home, your toilet acting up, or damp spots around your yard. Once you see these signs, you should reach out to our professional Greensboro sewer line cleaning team right away. Leaving a clogged sewer line as is can result in potential flooding, pests, mold, and other structural damage, as well as health concerns for you and your family.
Let Us Keep Your Sewer LIne Clear
Enjoy easy and honest pricing! Our Greensboro sewer line repair team will always provide you with an upfront quote before we begin working so you know exactly what to expect from our pricing with no hidden fees.
Benefits of Choosing The Plumbing & Air Service Co.
- Our Commitment Is to Our Customers: As a locally-owned business, we pride ourselves on pleasing our customers, not some far-off head office.
- Trust in a Family Business: The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is a family-owned business, which means we understand the value of customer service, referrals, and serving our community.
- We’re Respectful of Your Home: Our plumbing technicians take care to not leave any mess, ding or dent your walls, or wear muddy boots indoors.
- We’re Focused on Satisfaction: Ask your plumbing specialist about how our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee benefits you, our valued customer.
- Our Technicians Are up to Speed: We keep our Greensboro sewer line repair team up to speed on the latest in tools and techniques in their industry to serve you better.
Get quality solutions to your sewer line repair needs in Greensboro, NC when you call (336) 502-8540 today for service. We will schedule an appointment to give you the solution you need at a great price.