If you have been experiencing recurring issues with leaks, burst pipes, or if you think your old pipes may be compromising the quality of your water supply, give us a call for dependable plumbing services. We offer speedy repiping and whole-house repiping services to help provide our customers with peace of mind, so contact us today to upgrade your plumbing system.
Our team has been helping your friends and neighbors solve their plumbing issues since 1997, so why not visit our reviews page and see what some of them have to say.
Do You Need to Repipe?
Like any area of your home, eventually, the pipes that make up your piping system will begin to wear out and show signs of wear and tear. These can manifest in the form of leaks, burst pipes, or corrosion which can affect the safety and quality of your water.
The easiest way to know if you need repair services, or if you would be better off investing in repiping an area of your home or business in Greensboro, NC, is to take a look at this list of signs:
- A noticeable change in water pressure
- Your water is an unusual color
- The water has an unpleasant or unusual taste or smell
- Your water bills have been going up
If you notice that there is an issue with your water supply or water pressure, give us a call for quick solutions that you can count on.
Don’t stress out about the cost - visit our coupons page to see the variety of ways that you can save on our services.
Advantages of Our Service
- Your local experts: As a locally-owned business The Plumbing & Air Service Co. can focus on customer experience, rather than pleasing an out-of-town boss and head office.
- We’re easily recognizable: Never answer the door to a stranger when you work with us because every technician arrives in a uniform and company vehicle.
- Let’s “go green” together: Our team is happy to help you install and maintain a variety of energy efficient, eco-friendly products.
- We’re always available when you call: Expect to speak to a qualified customer service representative whenever you call, day or night.
- Family owned business with family values: As a family-run company we understand the value of exceptional service and focusing on customer experience and gaining referrals.
- We’ll be there in an emergency: Depend on us to solve your plumbing emergency no matter what time you call.