There are a variety of ways that The Plumbing & Air Service Co. can help you keep your plumbing system in perfect working order, and that includes providing expert plumbing repair for faucets, fixtures, and sinks in your Greensboro, NC home or business.
Discover why so many of our customers turn to us whenever they experience an issue with their plumbing system by visiting our reviews page to see their glowing testimonials.
We’ll Fix Those Fixtures for You
A dripping showerhead or faucet may not seem like a pressing issue, but the steady drip-drip-drip can cost you hundreds of dollars on your water bill. Similarly, a sink with a leak not only costs you money, but the leaking water can accumulate under your sink and lead to mold, mildew, and can even ruin towels and other items which are commonly stored beneath the sink.
When you work with the plumbing technicians from The Plumbing & Air Service Co., you can rest easy knowing that we will provide you with reliable and speedy solutions to all your leaks and issues with your faucets, fixtures, and sinks.
Also, be sure to take a look at our specials and coupons before you call!
More Reasons to Call
We’re proud to provide the residents of our community with outstanding plumbing service when they need it the most, and go above and beyond to ensure that every appointment leaves you feeling great about having made the decision to work with us.
Need a few examples? Take a look:
- We treat your property like it’s our own: Which means being clean, careful, and respectful of our surroundings.
- You’ll always know it’s us: We arrive in a company uniform and vehicle, so you can rest easy knowing that we are who we say we are.
- No extra costs for weekend visits: Need us to come out on a Saturday? No problem, and we won’t charge you extra to make the trip.
- A dedication to you: Our team knows that happy customers keep our business going, which is why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with every service.
- Enjoy fair and honest pricing: We quote upfront before we begin working so you can make the right decision for yourself and your wallet.
- Almost 20 years of experience: Our team has been working in the Triad Area for almost two decades, which means we have the hands-on experience to know what works.