It’s important to maintain your plumbing system in order to stay comfortable and to ensure that you always have access to safe, clean water for drinking, cooking, and cleaning. At The Plumbing & Air Service Co., we’re ready to assist you by providing all manner of plumbing repair, installation and contracting services for your residential home or business in Greensboro, NC.
Want a second opinion on our services? Take a moment to visit our reviews page and see what our customers have to say about our work.
We Can Solve Your Common Plumbing Issues
Our team offers a wide selection of professional plumbing services which range from highly specialized to more commonplace. We proudly offer the following services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- General Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Camera Line Inspection
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hydro Jetting
- Sump Pumps
- Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection
- Faucets, Fixtures, and Sinks
- Drain Cleaning
- New Installations
- Clogged Toilet Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposals
- Plumbing Service Contracts
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing
Below is a list of a few of the plumbing services we can help you solve:
- Low water pressure. If you’re experiencing low water pressure, then give us a call for an inspection. Our technicians can help you determine the cause of your water pressure issue, as well as provide solutions such as aerator cleaning and removal of calcium deposits.
- Clogged drains. The most common issue for clogged drains is that the pipes are backed up with debris which is blocking the flow of water. We can help clean out your pipes using an eco-friendly service called hydrojetting, which can scrape away years of hardened grime and buildup.
- A constantly running toilet. This may not seem like a big deal, but this issue can cause your water bills to skyrocket. Instead of paying extra on your bill, give us a call for speedy toilet repair services today.
Just take a look at the savings available on our coupons page to see more examples of our dedication to helping you save.
More Reasons to Give Us a Call
- We’re dedicated to our community: As a locally-owned family business, our focus is on providing the best customer experience to our friends and neighbors in Greensboro and the surrounding areas.
- We serve the Triad area: Whether you live in High Point, Oakridge, Greensboro or Thomasville, our technicians are available to offer you fast solutions.
- We’ll visit you on the weekend: If you can’t schedule a time for an appointment during the workweek, that’s fine - we’ll never charge you extra for weekend trips.
- We’re available 24/7: A customer service representative will always be available whenever you call, day or night.
- Know it’s us before you open the door: Every technician from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. arrives in a uniform and company vehicle, so we’re easy to spot.
- We offer “green” solutions: Are you an environmentally-conscious customer? Then ask us about our “green” options for your home or business.
Arrived on a recall. Unit is running however the condensate pump is not pumping properly and so itâ€™s triggering the float switch to cut the unit off completely. We will need to return with a new condensate pump.
Findings: We arrived and found that the water heater pilot light is not turning on. We also found that the water heater was manufactured in 01 making it 19 years old. Proposal: We will replace the Thermocouple in attempt to relight the water heater. Summary: Replaced thermocouple and lit water heater. Water heater is heating
Customer stated that they are in the middle of remodeling and had a friend start the plumbing and they have some leaks. The customer stated that she is not secure in the fact that what was done will last. Customer stated that the drain line from the kitchen is leaking in the wall. The customer also stated that the ice maker box that was installed is a electrical box. The customer also stated that the dishwasher line is connected to the cold side and not the hot. After inspection we found that the drain line for the kitchen sink is threaded into old galvanized pipe and the new pvc fitting has no pipe dope causing the drain line to leak. We also found that the P-trap was installed backwards. We also found that the ice maker box is not up to code and the fittings used are shark bites. We also found that the dual angle stop is on the cold side of the supply. We also found that the dishwasher is not secured to the cabinets and has not been leveled. We propose to install a new ice make
Customer has a disposal that is not working and the drain is stopped up Located at the kitchen sink Upon inspection found that the reset switch was kicked and that was what was causing the disposal not to work the customer stated they had broken a glass and it fell down into disposal This estimate is to clean out the disposal with shop vac with true blue service plan we will take disposal part you shop vac to clean debris out about together and test the function of the existing fixture There is no warranty on cleaning existing fixture We cleared the disposal no leaks and it is functioning properly
The customers home is backed up on the drain lines. Whenever a shower is ran water runs from underneath the toilet. This estimate is to run the drain machine through access of septic tank. A drain cleaning is ran for 1 hour. Homeowner had septic tank pumped today 9-10-2020. The incoming line has back fall. We will attempt to run machine through septic tank. If the line is cleared a camera inspection will be performed. If we have have to run through a toilet a separate estimate will be given. Work waived for sold repipe.