It’s important to maintain your plumbing system in order to stay comfortable and to ensure that you always have access to safe, clean water for drinking, cooking, and cleaning. At The Plumbing & Air Service Co., we’re ready to assist you by providing all manner of plumbing repair, installation and contracting services for your residential home or business in Greensboro, NC.
Want a second opinion on our services? Take a moment to visit our reviews page and see what our customers have to say about our work.
We Can Solve Your Common Plumbing Issues
Our team offers a wide selection of professional plumbing services which range from highly specialized to more commonplace. We proudly offer the following services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- General Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Camera Line Inspection
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hydro Jetting
- Sump Pumps
- Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection
- Faucets, Fixtures, and Sinks
- Drain Cleaning
- New Installations
- Clogged Toilet Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposals
- Plumbing Service Contracts
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing
Below is a list of a few of the plumbing services we can help you solve:
- Low water pressure. If you’re experiencing low water pressure, then give us a call for an inspection. Our technicians can help you determine the cause of your water pressure issue, as well as provide solutions such as aerator cleaning and removal of calcium deposits.
- Clogged drains. The most common issue for clogged drains is that the pipes are backed up with debris which is blocking the flow of water. We can help clean out your pipes using an eco-friendly service called hydrojetting, which can scrape away years of hardened grime and buildup.
- A constantly running toilet. This may not seem like a big deal, but this issue can cause your water bills to skyrocket. Instead of paying extra on your bill, give us a call for speedy toilet repair services today.
Just take a look at the savings available on our coupons page to see more examples of our dedication to helping you save.
More Reasons to Give Us a Call
- We’re dedicated to our community: As a locally-owned family business, our focus is on providing the best customer experience to our friends and neighbors in Greensboro and the surrounding areas.
- We serve the Triad area: Whether you live in High Point, Oakridge, Greensboro or Thomasville, our technicians are available to offer you fast solutions.
- We’ll visit you on the weekend: If you can’t schedule a time for an appointment during the workweek, that’s fine - we’ll never charge you extra for weekend trips.
- We’re available 24/7: A customer service representative will always be available whenever you call, day or night.
- Know it’s us before you open the door: Every technician from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. arrives in a uniform and company vehicle, so we’re easy to spot.
- We offer “green” solutions: Are you an environmentally-conscious customer? Then ask us about our “green” options for your home or business.
We have arrived at this location to find a blockage of some sort in customer sewer line leading to the septic. He has had the tank pumped five years ago and the tank looks fine at this time. We have attempted to clear this line using our large snake and even tried plunging the line. We have ran a camera to locate issue and there is a large belly from cleanout leading about 27 feet away then the line dries up and five feet before the tank it bellies out again holding water. There is no apparent blockage and we do not warranty these types of calls because there is no guarantee we can get the line clear with these methods. We have left estimates for the recommended replacement of this sewer line from the cleanout to the tank. There are no further issues at this location.
Customer decide to do with their current long-term relationship. Our pricing was better but they were loyal.
We arrived on a pm visit. The homeowner has a 1998 furnace with a straight AC. Unit was over amping in all aspects. Explained to customer unit is well out of average age range. After discussing options with customer he decided to replace indoor capacitor, add two surge protectors and have a comfort consultant come out Monday morning at 11 am to give quote on a new unit. Need to return Monday to install second surge protector upstairs in the attic. Also called plumbers out due to water would not stay hot. James came out and discussed options with customer. They decided to get a new water heater.
The customers drains were backed up upon our investigation we found the blockage was at a 3â€ furnco coupling in the crawl space where the piping turns then runs along the block wall there is another furnco where it turns down to go out this one wasnâ€™t affected at this time but we recommend replacing both with no hub bands as per code we also noticed there is a leak in the drain piping back towards the bathroom the abs piping has a crack in it there is also a section of 3â€ abs that has a dip in it when we were checking out the plumbing we heard the clog break free and the water ran out this estimate is to replace the section of piping that is leaking with new pvc we will also replace both furncos with no hub bands per code and replace the section of piping that isnâ€™t falling correctly We found a short in the electrical wire coming from the well while we were making the sewer repair we will cut the affected section of wire out and install two shrink kits for repair then test fo
Came out on a no heat call. I am confirming what Madison had found. I pull the top off of the unit and found one large hole on number three burner. I had the homeowner to come outside and I showed her what Madison had found and the new large hole. Need for Madison to follow up with heater.