It’s important to maintain your plumbing system in order to stay comfortable and to ensure that you always have access to safe, clean water for drinking, cooking, and cleaning. At The Plumbing & Air Service Co., we’re ready to assist you by providing all manner of plumbing repair, installation and contracting services for your residential home or business in Greensboro, NC.
Want a second opinion on our services? Take a moment to visit our reviews page and see what our customers have to say about our work.
We Can Solve Your Common Plumbing Issues
Our team offers a wide selection of professional plumbing services which range from highly specialized to more commonplace. We proudly offer the following services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- General Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Camera Line Inspection
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hydro Jetting
- Sump Pumps
- Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection
- Faucets, Fixtures, and Sinks
- Drain Cleaning
- New Installations
- Clogged Toilet Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposals
- Plumbing Service Contracts
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing
Below is a list of a few of the plumbing services we can help you solve:
- Low water pressure. If you’re experiencing low water pressure, then give us a call for an inspection. Our technicians can help you determine the cause of your water pressure issue, as well as provide solutions such as aerator cleaning and removal of calcium deposits.
- Clogged drains. The most common issue for clogged drains is that the pipes are backed up with debris which is blocking the flow of water. We can help clean out your pipes using an eco-friendly service called hydrojetting, which can scrape away years of hardened grime and buildup.
- A constantly running toilet. This may not seem like a big deal, but this issue can cause your water bills to skyrocket. Instead of paying extra on your bill, give us a call for speedy toilet repair services today.
Just take a look at the savings available on our coupons page to see more examples of our dedication to helping you save.
More Reasons to Give Us a Call
- We’re dedicated to our community: As a locally-owned family business, our focus is on providing the best customer experience to our friends and neighbors in Greensboro and the surrounding areas.
- We serve the Triad area: Whether you live in High Point, Oakridge, Greensboro or Thomasville, our technicians are available to offer you fast solutions.
- We’ll visit you on the weekend: If you can’t schedule a time for an appointment during the workweek, that’s fine - we’ll never charge you extra for weekend trips.
- We’re available 24/7: A customer service representative will always be available whenever you call, day or night.
- Know it’s us before you open the door: Every technician from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. arrives in a uniform and company vehicle, so we’re easy to spot.
- We offer “green” solutions: Are you an environmentally-conscious customer? Then ask us about our “green” options for your home or business.
We propose to run the drain machine in attempt to clear the line. We ran our drain machine from the two way clean in the front yard. Ran the cable towards the house and retrieved MULTIPLE wipes. Ran lots of water and verified that the line was clear.
Performe 2 maintenance on systems e installed. Everything looks good at this time. Both unit in great shape. Having issues with humidifier. Not getting proper voltage and to pull new wires and install new thermostat per jason because old control wasnâ€™t working and new Honeywell 8000 controls humidifier with having separate control. Everything working at this time.
There was miscommunication between the customer and call screener customers under the impression that regular maintenance to drains throughout the entire year was covered under the service plan unnecessary for a trip to clients home today.
Attempted to clear the blockage via a clean out in the front yard. After multiple attempts of running the sewer machine toward the house, the blockage could not be cleared. Attempted to run the sewer machine again multiple times from a clean out in the basement ceiling and was finally able to get the drain flowing. Performed a video inspection and discovered the entire main cast iron sewer has been compromised. There are a series of â€œhills and valleysâ€ contained within the pipe that will not allow the drain to flow properly. The main sewer must be replaced and/or rerouted or future backups will continue. A significant portion of the sewer is completely inaccessible so further troubleshooting will be necessary in order to determine the most efficient way to run the pipe. The basement commode will be pulled and a camera inspection will be performed in order to determine where the basement drains are going. Once a conclusion has been reached, a separate estimate will be given for eith
We arrived and found kitchen drain to be backed up, we will start by attempting to unjam garbage disposal. We ran water in the left side of the sink to insure that it was not backed up. We then plunged the garbage disposal side of the sink and ran it. We found the disposal to be jammed. We removed two screws and got the disposal up and running