It’s important to maintain your plumbing system in order to stay comfortable and to ensure that you always have access to safe, clean water for drinking, cooking, and cleaning. At The Plumbing & Air Service Co., we’re ready to assist you by providing all manner of plumbing repair, installation and contracting services for your residential home or business in Greensboro, NC.
Want a second opinion on our services? Take a moment to visit our reviews page and see what our customers have to say about our work.
We Can Solve Your Common Plumbing Issues
Our team offers a wide selection of professional plumbing services which range from highly specialized to more commonplace. We proudly offer the following services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- General Plumbing Services
- Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Camera Line Inspection
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Hydro Jetting
- Sump Pumps
- Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection
- Faucets, Fixtures, and Sinks
- Drain Cleaning
- New Installations
- Clogged Toilet Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposals
- Plumbing Service Contracts
- Slab Leak Repairs
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing
Below is a list of a few of the plumbing services we can help you solve:
- Low water pressure. If you’re experiencing low water pressure, then give us a call for an inspection. Our technicians can help you determine the cause of your water pressure issue, as well as provide solutions such as aerator cleaning and removal of calcium deposits.
- Clogged drains. The most common issue for clogged drains is that the pipes are backed up with debris which is blocking the flow of water. We can help clean out your pipes using an eco-friendly service called hydrojetting, which can scrape away years of hardened grime and buildup.
- A constantly running toilet. This may not seem like a big deal, but this issue can cause your water bills to skyrocket. Instead of paying extra on your bill, give us a call for speedy toilet repair services today.
Just take a look at the savings available on our coupons page to see more examples of our dedication to helping you save.
More Reasons to Give Us a Call
- We’re dedicated to our community: As a locally-owned family business, our focus is on providing the best customer experience to our friends and neighbors in Greensboro and the surrounding areas.
- We serve the Triad area: Whether you live in High Point, Oakridge, Greensboro or Thomasville, our technicians are available to offer you fast solutions.
- We’ll visit you on the weekend: If you can’t schedule a time for an appointment during the workweek, that’s fine - we’ll never charge you extra for weekend trips.
- We’re available 24/7: A customer service representative will always be available whenever you call, day or night.
- Know it’s us before you open the door: Every technician from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. arrives in a uniform and company vehicle, so we’re easy to spot.
- We offer “green” solutions: Are you an environmentally-conscious customer? Then ask us about our “green” options for your home or business.
Findings: We arrived and found that the lav faucets in the master bathroom had no pressure. We checked the pressure on the house and upon doing so found that the Watermain coming into the house was buried above grade. The pressure on the house was good reading at 55 psi. We took the supply lines loose from the faucet and found that the had great pressure. By process of elimination we found that the faucet was the issue. Left estimates for water sewer main combo Need to follow up in 2 weeks
Result: July 28 2020. We came out and hooked up the electrical wires for the fire pit and once we made he electrical connections. We turned the gas on and started the burners and the fire pit is burning and working properly.
Upon arrival found hose bib at front of house had detached from the supply line and needs to be replaced, customer also wants to replace hose bib at rear of house. Main shut oof for house also needs to. Be replaced as it wonâ€™t completely close. Replaced hose bibs in front and back of house before replacing prv and old cutoff with new prv and quarter turn ball valve. After replacing things turned the water on to test things under pressure and put yard sign in Yard. No leaks on any part of the pipe.
Sorry we missed you. Customer wasnâ€™t at the residence.
Install new unit per measure up form, See Mark