Staying healthy and happy includes drinking lots of safe, clean water, and at The Plumbing & Air Service Co., our team of dedicated plumbing professionals is available to help with water filtration system installation and repair services. We can help you remove calcium, iron, tannins, minerals, sediment, and other impurities from your water, leaving it clean and safe to drink.
Find out more about our water filtration services in Greensboro, NC by visiting our reviews page today.
How Do Water Filtration Systems Benefit You?
Water which has not been properly purified and cleansed before entering your home, can cause damage to your pipes and appliances and contribute to long-term health issues. We’re proud to offer services which can help eliminate these issues, as well as provide the following benefits:
- Clean water 24/7
- The removal of chlorine from your water, which can reduce health risks
- Drinking clean water helps keep you healthy and feeling great
- Water filtration systems are cheaper than buying bottled water
- Your appliances will last longer without “hard” water
If costs are worrying you, then make sure to take a moment to view our selection of discounts and specials on our coupons page.
Why Choose Us?
The Plumbing & Air Service Co. has been providing plumbing service to our friends and neighbors in and around Greensboro since 1997, which means we have 15+ years of hands-on experience to know what works. Enjoy some of the following benefits when you choose our services for all your plumbing needs:
- Maintain your plumbing with our service contracts: We offer ongoing maintenance programs to keep your mind at ease.
- We’re easy to identify: Every technician from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. wears a uniform and drives a company vehicle to every appointment.
- We offer easy to understand pricing: Many companies add costs and fees onto their original quotes, but not us! Expect honest, fair, static prices every time.
- We’ll help you reduce your carbon footprint: Are you interested in eco-friendly products for your home or business? Ask us about how we can help.
- Call us in an emergency: We offer 24/7 emergency service, so if you find yourself dealing with a plumbing emergency give us a call for speedy solutions.
- We treat our customers like family: As a locally-owned family business, we put a high priority on providing the same level of service that we would offer a family member.