Camera Line Inspection
Are you struggling with one particular drain that just keeps clogging again and again, no matter what you do? Wouldn’t it be so much easier if you could just get down into your drain line itself and see what the problem is with your own eyes? While we can’t fit into drain lines, modern technology allows us to see the inside of drains for ourselves. Thanks to high-definition, ultra-sensitive drain camera equipment, your plumber can find the source of your problem from the inside and recommend the best method for dealing with your issue for good.
The Plumbing & Air Service Co. offers superior solutions for all of your plumbing problems. In order to do the job right, we believe that you should always inspect the issue to the fullest extent before making any guesses. Our plumbing cameras are high-quality, accurate, and provide us with a wealth of information that allows us to make a customized plan for how to treat your issue the right way. That means faster and better results, less-invasive treatments, and your life getting back to normal far faster than ever before. We can inspect everything from average drain lines to your main sewer, and we can even walk you through the problem so you can see it for yourself!
Schedule your camera inspection by calling The Plumbing & Air Service Co. at (336) 502-8540 today and let us spot your problem for you!
Why Do We Provide Camera Line Inspections?
Because most plumbing problems are buried inside drain lines, getting eyes on the issue has always been a challenge. Fortunately, thanks to improvements in camera technology, we can now easily see your issue with our own eyes. Our team of plumbing specialists use extremely sensitive, low-light cameras to delve deep into your plumbing system to locate the source of any issues you may be having. Thanks to the advanced sensor technology, these cameras are able to see all sorts of issues in vivid, high-definition detail.
Camera inspections allow us to do a number of things, including locating a clog that has been causing your drains to back up, finding a leak or a burst pipe that may be underground, or even figuring out the reason why raw sewage is spilling out into your backyard. This service is also especially useful to homeowners who are thinking of selling their homes, or are in the process of purchasing one and who have concerns about the state and quality of the existing plumbing system.
By using professional tools to do assessments, our technicians can provide accurate solutions to solve a wide variety of plumbing problems that can often baffle and frustrate homeowners in Greensboro.
A Few Reasons to Work With Us
- OUR TEAM IS PROPERLY TRAINED: We offer training to our employees so they can stay in the know about the latest developments in their industry to serve you better.
- SATISFACTION, GUARANTEED: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all the work we do because we don’t think you should just take our word for it.
- EXPECT FAIR, CONSISTENT PRICING: We quote on our work before we begin, so you know exactly how much it will cost, without hidden fees or additional expenses.
- WE’LL VISIT YOU ON THE WEEKEND: If you need to schedule an appointment during the weekend don’t worry, we won’t charge you any extra.
- WE’RE LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED: As a family business we know that customer service and a focus on service is what matters.
- WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE TRIAD AREA: Whether you own a business in Burlington or have a home in High Point, our team is available to assist you.
Don’t let that stubborn clog ruin your day. Get trusted camera line inspection services in Greensboro, NC when you call (336) 502-8540 and solve your issue quickly and efficiently.