Too much moisture can be detrimental to your home and your health, but a lack of moisture can cause even more damage and discomfort. During the winter months in Greensboro, NC there is often a lack of moisture in the air, which can lead to warping wood and frames, dry, cracked skin, and more. Luckily, these issues can be quickly rectified when you call The Plumbing & Air Service Co. for whole house humidifier installation and repair.
See what our satisfied customers have to say about our quick solutions to their air quality issues by visiting our reviews page.
How Can a Whole-House Humidifier Keep You Comfortable?
Unlike portable units, whole-house humidifiers are installed and work along with your existing heating and cooling system. While running, they measure the amount of moisture present in the air and will add moisture to the air when the monitored levels drop below a specific threshold.
How Do These Systems Benefit You?
Installing whole-house humidifiers can provide you with a variety of positive benefits, just take a look at the list below or speak to a representative from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. for more details:
- Improved air quality control
- Fewer illnesses and issues relating to allergies
- Softer skin and increased comfort
- Your furniture, instruments and wooden frames and shelves won’t warp
- Fewer impurities and debris will be present in your air
Save on a wide variety of our expert services by visiting our coupons page to take advantage of the savings available to you.
Give Us a Call Today
- Rest easy with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Know that your satisfaction is a priority, and we’re committed to doing it right.
- No hidden fees: Rest easy with our policy of providing up-front and honest pricing for all services before we begin working, so you always know what to expect.
- We’re clean and respectful: Our team will treat your home with the same level of care and attention to detail as they would their own.
- We provide ongoing training: We believe that our employees should be as well-informed as possible, which is why we provide them with opportunities to learn about changes in their industry.
- You can spot us easily: Letting a stranger wander through your home or business can feel disconcerting, which is why we always arrive in company uniforms and vehicles, so you know who we are.
- Your local experts: A decade of experience servicing the homes and businesses in and around the Triad Area, you can count on us to know what works.