Have you been having issues with a clogged drain that keeps clogging again and again, no matter what you do? If so, the issue may be a clog located deep within your plumbing system that you can’t solve with conventional tools like plungers and plumber’s snakes. When this happens, keep The Plumbing & Air Service Co. in mind for professional camera line inspection service in Greensboro, NC.
We’re dedicated to keeping your pipes flowing, just take a look at our reviews page to see how we go above and beyond for all of our customers.
Why Do We Provide Camera Line Inspections?
Our team of plumbing specialists can use cameras to delve deep into your plumbing system to locate the source of any issues you may be having. In some cases, this means locating the source of a clog that has been causing your drains to back up; in others, it’s a helpful tool to locate a leak or a burst pipe which may be underground, or in another hard to access area.
This service is also especially useful to homeowners who are thinking of selling their homes, or are in the process of purchasing one and who have concerns about the state and quality of the existing plumbing system.
By using professional tools to do assessments, our technicians can provide accurate solutions to solve a wide variety of plumbing problems that can often baffle and frustrate homeowners in Greensboro.
Save on our services by taking advantage of the specials available on our coupons page.
A Few Reasons to Work With Us
- Our team is properly trained: We offer training to our employees so they can stay in the know about the latest developments in their industry to serve you better.
- Satisfaction, guaranteed: We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all the work we do because we don’t think you should just take our word for it.
- Expect fair, consistent pricing: We quote on our work before we begin, so you know exactly how much it will cost, without hidden fees or additional expenses.
- We’ll visit you on the weekend: If you need to schedule an appointment during the weekend don’t worry, we won’t charge you any extra.
- We’re locally owned and operated: As a family business we know that customer service and a focus on service is what matters.
- We service the entire Triad area: Whether you own a business in Burlington or have a home in High Point, our team is available to assist you.