Your sewer line is one of the most important aspects of the plumbing system in your Greensboro, NC home or business because it’s what transports the sewage and waste from your pipes to the municipal system. As a result, when there is an issue with your sewer line, such as a leak, the sewage will begin to back up and cause unpleasant messes. When you need your sewer line repaired, call the professionals at The Plumbing & Air Service Co.
Gain insight into our high-quality solutions and dedication to customer service by visiting our reviews page today.
What Leads to Sewer Line Problems?
Issues with your sewer line can be caused by a variety of factors, including these common culprits:
- Extreme weather conditions. Strong winds and torrential rain can cause soil to shift, leading to pipes moving and potentially being ruptured or twisted so that they begin to leak.
- Tree roots inside the pipes. Tree roots are regular culprits when it comes to issues with pipes and sewer lines, as they can break open and clog up pipes during their search for water sources.
- Old pipes. If your sewer line is old and worn-out, issues may simply be caused by the old pipes starting to leak and wear away due to decades of use.
- Damage caused by the homeowner. Too often, our technicians get called out because a homeowner ruptured a pipe by accident while performing landscaping or renovations.
Keep your costs low by visiting our coupons page to see our list of online specials before you call.
Let Us Keep Your Pipes Flowing
Enjoy easy and honest pricing: Our team will always provide you with an upfront quote before we begin working so you know exactly what to expect from our pricing with no hidden fees.
- Our commitment is to our customers: As a locally-owned business, we pride ourselves on pleasing our customers, not some far-off head office.
- Trust in a family business: The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is a family-owned business, which means we understand the value of customer service, referrals, and serving our community.
- We’re respectful of your home: Our technicians take care to not leave any mess, ding or dent your walls, or wear muddy boots indoors.
- We’re focused on satisfaction: Ask your plumbing specialist about how our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee benefits you, our valued customer.
- Our technicians are up to speed: We keep our team up to speed on the latest in tools and techniques in their industry to serve you better.