Have you walked past your AC unit recently only to notice a pool of water at its base? Then there’s a strong likelihood that your evaporator coils may be broken, and it’s time to call in a cooling specialist from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. We offer fast and professional AC evaporator coil cleaning and repair services to our customers in Greensboro, NC, so why wait? Call today and restore your air conditioner to perfect working order.
See what others in your community have to say about our cooling expertise and customer service by visiting our reviews page.
How Does AC Repair Maintenance Help You?
Instead of putting off repairing your air conditioning unit until issues become too big to ignore, take a look at this list of benefits that you can enjoy when you work with us to keep your system running properly:
- Colder air being distributed throughout your home
- Your unit will be more energy-efficient
- Don’t worry about costly emergency services
- Your AC unit will last longer
- No water or Freon leaks which can damage other components
The easiest way to keep your cooling system running properly is to invest in evaporator coil cleaning and repair from The Plumbing & Air Service Co. We’re happy to visit your home or business once, or for regularly scheduled service, to help keep you cool and comfortable.
Our commitment to service doesn’t just include the work we do! We care about our customers, take a look at our selection of coupons and specials.
There are Lots of Benefits to Our Service
- Upfront quotes and fair prices: We’ll never over-charge you for work and provide up-front quotes so you can make the right choice.
- Family owned with family values: As a family-owned business we understand the need for exceptional customer service and speedy solutions.
- A focus on satisfaction: Our cooling specialists are committed to providing great service every time, which is why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our work.
- We’re ready to help 24/7: No matter when you call you can expect to speak to a professional customer service representative who will assist you.
- Ongoing maintenance agreements: If you need repeat service, it’s no problem! Ask about our ongoing service contracts.
- We only work with the best: We make a point to hire and retain technicians who share our vision of exceptional customer service.