Geothermal heating is a fantastic method of heating and cooling your home, and is one of the “green” products that we proudly offer our customers. Not only can these units help you save substantial amounts of money on your monthly energy bills, but they can operate entirely without the use of fossil fuels, making them a great option for the environmentally-conscious homeowner in Greensboro, NC.
Our team at The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is happy to help you install and maintain these units, just visit our reviews page to see testimonials about the quality of our work.
How Do Geothermal Pumps Work?
Geothermal heating systems pump heat into or from the ground in order to help maintain the temperature of the air inside your home. During this process, the air is exchanged from your residence or business and the freeze line located deep within the Earth’s crust. Because this layer is located deep underground, it stays at a constant temperature, meaning that it acts as a consistent energy source to heat or cool your home.
The technicians at The Plumbing & Air Service Co. are experts in installing and maintaining geothermal air conditioning and heating units, so give us a call today.
Save on our already competitive prices by visiting our coupons page to see the list of savings available to you.
Let’s Work Together
- Honest and easy to understand pricing: Many companies provide quotes that change or include hidden costs or fees, but not us. You get one quote that won’t change.
- Dedication to you: Find out more about our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and how it helps you by asking one of our technicians.
- Maintenance contracts to help you: If calling to book maintenance appointments feels like a hassle, never fear! We offer service contracts to make your life easier.
- Family owned and operated: As a family business which was founded in 1997, our team places a high value on customer service and offering exceptional service with every visit.
- Trained, qualified specialists: We make sure that our team is trained on the most recent developments in tools, technology, and processes to solve your issues faster.
- We’re easy to spot: Trust that you’re letting the right person into your home or business because we always wear uniforms and drive company vehicles.