Make your life a bit easier by turning to The Plumbing & Air Service Co. for reliable thermostat installation and repair services. We’re happy to visit your home or business in Greensboro, NC and install one of a wide selection of thermostats for both residential and commercial use - just call and ask how we can help you stay comfortable.
Our team regularly goes above and beyond for our customers, just take a look at our reviews page to see some examples of how we’ve helped customers just like you.
Why is a Quality Thermostat Important?
Making sure that you have the right thermostat installed for your heating and cooling system can ensure that you are able to control your comfort levels with the touch of a button, and our technicians are here to help you make the right choice.
We’ll visit your home or business and ask you questions about your comfort levels, customization requirements, as well as your budget and energy concerns to make sure that your thermostat is perfectly suited to help keep you comfortable.
Be sure to take a moment to view our selection of discounts on our coupons page before you call and save on your next appointment with us.
Bonuses You Can Enjoy When You Call
- Upfront pricing: Our technicians offer upfront quotes before we begin working so you can make an informed decision, and our prices will never include hidden costs or fees.
- Reduce your carbon footprint: We offer a selection of “green” products and services to help you save money and make eco-friendly choices when it comes to your heating and cooling.
- We treat you like family: As a family-owned company in Greensboro, NC, we make a point to treat every customer as though they were a member of our family.
- We’re locally owned and operated: Since we’re a local company we can focus on our customers and providing great solutions, not appeasing an out of town head office or absentee owner.
- It’s easy to spot us: Our specialists wear uniforms and drive company vehicles to every job site, so you know who we are before you allow us inside.
- Round-the-clock emergency service: Did an HVAC emergency strike in the middle of the night? No worries! We’re here to help whenever you need us with 24-hour solutions.