If your home or basement is prone to flooding, having a sump pump installed can save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars by helping you avoid the flooding that can often occur from storms, or when sewer water backs up due to issues with faulty or broken pipes. Our technicians are available to install these handy systems so you can be worry-free during times of heavy rainfall or when the water table goes up.
Learn more about The Plumbing & Air Service Co. and our dedication to excellent customer service by visiting our reviews page.
Why Should You Purchase a Sump Pump?
Many basements in and around Greensboro, NC are prone to water seepage and flooding when large storms hit. When this happens, the water which seeps into the ground begins to leak into our customer's basements, leading to issues with mold, mildew, and the potential for rot and structural damage.
24/7 Emergency Service
Has your basement flooded? Then give The Plumbing & Air Service Co. a call and we can help you solve the situation quickly and efficiently. Our qualified plumbing technicians will be able to help you locate the source of the moisture of backed-up water or sewage in your basement and provide speedy solutions to remove the moisture and help prevent it from happening again.
Save on a wide selection of our services and products when you visit our coupons page.
Benefits of Choosing Our Service
- We’re your local plumbing experts: The Plumbing & Air Service Co. is a locally owned family business, and our focus is on providing the best solutions in our community.
- Save money with “green” products: We offer a selection of eco-friendly services and products to help our environmentally conscious customers.
- Serving the Triad area: We offer exceptional plumbing solutions to residents and businesses throughout the entire Triad area, including Greensboro, High Point, Clemmons and more.
- There’s always someone to take your call: We make sure that a trained customer service expert is available to take your call and assign a technician to you.
- Family values: Our goal is to provide the same kind of outstanding plumbing solutions to our customers that we would want and expect for our own family members.
- We offer fair, static pricing: Many companies try to tack on hidden costs and fees into their quotes, but not us. We’ll give you a single up-front quote that won’t change.